Below is a collection of links (in no particular order) to various informational sources regarding the practice of circumcision. This page will be updated on an ongoing basis.
- Circumcision Information and Resource Pages (CIRP): An extensive resource that provides you with information about all aspects of the genital surgery known as circumcision.
- Doctors Opposing Circumcision (DOC): An organization of physicians and others who are opposed to the practice of non-therapeutic infant circumcision.
- Intact America: An organization working to stop infant circumcision in the United States.
- International Coalition for Genital Integrity (ICGI): An alliance of organizations dedicated to protecting the inherent human right to genital integrity.
- National Organization of Circumcision Information Resource Centers (NOCIRC): A non-profit organization dedicated to ensuring bodily integrity for all infants.
- NORM-UK: Provides information/education and advice on matters pertaining to circumcision o circumcision and other forms of genital alteration by surgical means.
- Circumstraint: Provides answers to many questions people may have about the subject of circumcision and the anatomy of an intact male. *Note – pictures/videos of intact male penises are included on the site
- Mothers Against Circumcision
- Peaceful Parenting: Blog site with various articles on the subject of circumcision.